Our Policy Info
What You Need to Know
* It is important to note the size that you have ordered is a standard size and it is not custom made to your measurements. We can advise you which size would be best for you, but ultimately the size ordered is your choice.
* We accept cash, credit and checks
* A non-refundable down payment of 50% is required on all orders. NO REFUNDS! The balance is due when your order comes in. We do not store merchandise. Merchandise left beyond wear date is subject to storage fees.
* Any cancellations are subject to a 50% fee per item.
* No refunds or credits even if event is cancelled or you change your mind.
* "On sale" items are final sale and as in condition. Payment in full is due at time of purchase.
* All merchandise not claimed by event date will be forfeited along with deposit.
*At home bridal boutique is not responsible for damages to items once items leave the store.
At home bridal is not responsible for delays due events beyond our control. (natural disasters, pandemics, etc.
* Sales tax will be charged to all sales
* Shipping dates are an estimate provided by the manufacturer. The actual shipping may be earlier or later than estimated date.
* We will notify you upon arrival of your merchandise. We request that you come within 10 days to inspect and try on these items, pay the remaining balance and pick them up.